Barna Bor (born 12 December 1986, Kerepestarcsa, Pest, Hungary) is a Hungarian judoka. He competed at the 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympics. At the 2008 Summer Olympics, he lost in the last 32 to Islam El Shehaby. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, he beat Luuk Verbij in the first round, then El Mehdi Malki in the second round, before losing to Andreas Tölzer in the quarterfinal. In the repechage, he lost to Rafael Silva in the first round.
|2012 Chelyabinsk||+100 kg|
|2012||European Judo Championships||2nd||Heavyweight (+100 kg)|
|2011||European Judo Championships||2nd||Heavyweight (+100 kg)|
|2006||European Judo Championships||7th||Heavyweight (+100 kg)|
|2005||European Judo Championships||5th||Heavyweight (+100 kg)|
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Barna Bor". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 2016-06-19.
- "London 2012 100kg heavyweight men - Olympic Judo". Olympic.org. International Olympic Committee. Retrieved 2016-06-19.
- Barna Bor at JudoInside.com
- Barna Bor at the International Judo Federation
- Barna Bor at the International Olympic Committee
- Barna Bor at the Magyar Olimpiai Bizottság (in Hungarian)
|This biographical article related to Hungarian judo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|