Fade to Black (2004 film)
Fade to Black is a 2004 documentary film about the career of American rapper Jay-Z. It also features many other famous names in hip hop music. This live concert at Madison Square Garden was meant to be Jay-Z's final performance, as he announced his intentions to retire from the industry.
|Fade to Black|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Patrick Paulson|
Michael John Warren
|Produced by||Bob Ezrin|
Theron "Tee Smif" Smith
|Edited by||Jimmy Helton|
|Distributed by||Paramount Classics|
The following musicians are credited with an appearance in the film:
- Harrington, Richard (November 5, 2004). "Jay-Z's 'Fade' Gets an A". Washington Post. p. 36. Retrieved October 9, 2017.
- "Fade to Black 2004". VideoHound's Golden Movie Retriever. Gale. 2008. Archived from the original on 2017-12-01 – via HighBeam Research.
- "Fade to Black: Full Cast and Credits". Hollywood.com. Retrieved October 9, 2017.
- Fade to Black on IMDb
- Fade to Black at Box Office Mojo
- Fade to Black at AllMovie
- Fade to Black at Metacritic
- Jay-Z November 25, 2003 setlist at Madison Square Garden at setlist.fm, an external wiki
|This hip hop music/culture article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a music-related documentary film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|