|Look up FDR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FDR or Franklin D. Roosevelt (1882–1945) was the 32nd President of the United States.
FDR may also refer to:
- Foundation for Democratic Reforms, an Indian think tank
- Frente Democrático Revolucionario (Revolutionary Democratic Front), a political organization in El Salvador
- Front Demokrasi Rakjat (People's Democratic Front (Indonesia)), a defunct political party in Indonesia
- Front pour la démocratie et la république (Front for Democracy and the Republic), a political coalition in Mali
- False discovery rate, the rate of Type 1 errors in null hypothesis testing when performing multiple comparisons
- FDR (software), a refinement checking software tool
- Firearm discharge residue, alternate term for Gunshot residue
- Flight data recorder, the component of an aircraft's flight recorder that records control positions and engine information
- Fourteen Data Rate, a signaling rate used in InfiniBand
- Frequency disturbance recorder, an FNET sensor that monitors the condition of electric power at an outlet
- Full depth recycling, repaving using the existing roadway material
- Finnish Democratic Republic
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt Jr. or FDR Jr. (1914–1988), American politician, son of Franklin D. Roosevelt Sr.
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt III or FDR III (born 1938), American economist, son of Franklin D. Roosevelt Jr. and grandson of Franklin D. Roosevelt Sr.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FDR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.