Fótbolti.net

Fótbolti.net is an Icelandic website that focuses on football. Headquartered in Reykjavík, it was founded in 2002 by Hafliði Breiðfjörð[1][2] and quickly established itself as one of the most popular websites in Iceland.[3][4][5]

Fótbolti.net
Fótbolti.net Logo.jpg
Available inIcelandic
OwnerFótbolti ehf.
EditorsHafliði Breiðfjörð
Magnús Már Einarsson
URLFotbolti.net
LaunchedApril 15, 2002; 19 years ago (2002-04-15)

OwnershipEdit

Fótbolti ehf., the company behind the website is 95% owned by Hafliði Breiðfjörð. The remaining 5% are owned by Magnús Már Einarsson.[6]

ReferencesEdit

  1. ^ "Fótbolti.net tíu ára um helgina". Fréttatíminn (in Icelandic). 13 April 2012. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
  2. ^ "Um Fótbolti.net". fotbolti.net (in Icelandic). Retrieved 17 August 2018.
  3. ^ "Óþrjótandi vinna fótboltaáhugamanns". Blaðið (in Icelandic). 15 February 2006. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
  4. ^ "Fótbolti.net hagnaðist í fyrra". Fréttablaðið (in Icelandic). 24 October 2012. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
  5. ^ "Nýr vefur í samkeppni við Fótbolta.net". Vísir.is (in Icelandic). 16 March 2012. Retrieved 17 August 2018.
  6. ^ Sunna Kristín Hilmarsdóttir (9 January 2020). "Framkvæmdastjóri Fótbolta.net lýsir "fimm svipuhöggum ríkisins" og býður lesendum að styrkja miðilinn beint". Vísir.is (in Icelandic). Retrieved 10 January 2020.

External linksEdit