|Look up existence or existential in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Existence may also refer to:
- Existence (Dark Suns album)
- Existence (Beto Vázquez Infinity album)
- "Existence" (The X-Files), a 2001 television episode
- eXistenZ, a 1999 horror science-fiction film
- The Existence, a 2004 EP release by Forever Changed
- Existence, David Brin novel
- The 14, a 1973 British film also released as Existence and The Wild Little Bunch
- Existence, is the name of a music project founded by Margot Reisinger
Existential can mean "relating to existence" or "relating to existentialism". It is used in particular to refer to:
- All pages with titles beginning with Existence
- All pages with titles beginning with Existential
- Exist (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Existence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.