Even Stormoen (born 10 May 1955) is a Norwegian stage actor.
|Born||10 May 1955|
He was born in Bergen, as the son of actor and theatre director Kjell Stormoen. He had his stage debut in 1978, in the musical Godspell in the Grieg Hall. He played the role "Lyngstrand" in Ibsen's The Lady from the Sea in Fjernsynsteatret in 1979. He worked for Den Nationale Scene until 1981, and for Riksteatret from 1981 to 1982. He worked for Nationaltheatret from 1983 to 1988, and at Rogaland Teater from 1989. He received both the Hedda Award in 1998 for best stage performance, and the Norwegian Critics Prize for Theatre for his role as "Harpagon" in Molière's The Miser at Rogaland Teater.
- Judge Claude Frollo (speaking) - The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) - Norwegian Dub
- Scar - The Lion King (1994) - Norwegian Dub
- James P. Sullivan - Monsters Inc. (2001) and Monsters University (2013) - Norwegian Dub
- "Even Stormoen". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). Oslo: Kunnskapsforlaget. 2007. Retrieved 19 April 2009.
- "Rolf Gammleng-prisene for 2010 utdelt". www.musikerorg.no (in Norwegian). Retrieved 5 November 2016.
- "Stormoen, Even". arkiv.dns.no (in Norwegian). Den Nationale Scene. Retrieved 5 November 2016.
|This article about a Norwegian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|