Evelyn O'Neill is an American talent manager and film producer. She is best known for producing the critically acclaimed film Lady Bird, for which she was co-nominated for the Academy Award for Best Picture at the 90th Academy Awards. She is also a founding partner of Management 360 and the talent manager for Julianne Moore, Chadwick Boseman, Salma Hayek, Daniel Kaluuya, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Greta Gerwig.
|Alma mater||Harvard University|
University of California, Los Angeles.
|Occupation||Talent manager and producer|
|Years active||1990 - present|
O'Neill graduated cum laude from Harvard University and went on to the Master's program in Film History, Theory and Criticism at the University of California, Los Angeles, She started her career in the late 1980s as an assistant to Suzan Bymel, with whom she founded the agency Bymel O'Neill & Associates in 1994.
In 2002, O'Neill and Bymel, together with Eric Kranzler, David Seltzer, Guymon Casady and Daniel Rappaport founded the Management 360 talent and literary management company. In 2009, The Hollywood Reporter named her the 90 in their #100 Most Influential Women in the Entertainment Industry.
In 2017, O'Neill produced Lady Bird, with her Management 360 client and actress turned director Greta Gerwig with Scott Rudin and Eli Bush. The film earned many nominations and awards including Academy Award for Best Picture
- "Oscars 2018: The list of nominees in full". BBC News. January 23, 2018. Retrieved January 23, 2018.
- Johnson, Ted (2009-09-24). "Bymel, O'Neill wage wattage on social causes". Variety. Retrieved 2018-02-24.
- Piper-Shimizu, Stephane (2017-10-03). "Suzan Bymel". Variety. Retrieved 2018-02-24.
- Staff, Variety (2008-09-23). "Guymon Casady". Variety. Retrieved 2018-02-24.
- "Women In Entertainment". www1.thr.com. Archived from the original on 2018-03-02. Retrieved 2018-02-24.
- "'Lady Bird': How Greta Gerwig Re-created 2002 to Tell Her Coming-of-Age Story". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2018-02-24.
- "Best Picture - Lady Bird". oscar.go.com. Retrieved 2018-02-24.