Evangel Hospital (Chinese: 播道醫院) is a non-profit Christian Community Hospital in Ma Tau Wai was established in 1965. It was founded by Evangelical Free Church of America and the Evangelical Free Church of China.
|Evangelical Free Church of America and Evangelical Free Church of China|
|Location||222 Argyle Street, Kowloon City District, Kowloon, Hong Kong|
|Coordinates||22°19′31″N 114°11′13″E / 22.32521°N 114.18689°ECoordinates: 22°19′31″N 114°11′13″E / 22.32521°N 114.18689°E|
|Emergency department||No Accident & Emergency|
|Lists||Hospitals in Hong Kong|
Evangel Hospital is particularly strong in the primary care field of medicine.
The hospital is a member of the Hong Kong Private Hospitals Association (PHA), and is surveyed bi-annually by QHA Trent Accreditation, a UK-based major international healthcare accreditation scheme.
Evangel Hospital is located in Kowloon, at 222 Argyle Street. It is in close proximity to another private hospital, St. Teresa's Hospital, in Ma Tau Wai, as well as the public housing estate Ma Tau Wai Estate.[α]
- ^ While the hospital do not state in their official address the neighbourhood or the district which they are located, their location lies within the Kowloon City District.
- ^ "Kowloon City - HungHom" (PDF). e-HongKongGuide 2020. Hong Kong: Lands Department. 14 January 2020. Retrieved 24 January 2021.
- ^ "Service Location". Evangel Hospital. Retrieved 23 January 2021.
Address：222 Argyle Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- ^ "District Council Constituency Boundaries - Kowloon City District" (PDF). Electoral Affairs Commission. February 2019. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- Official website (in Chinese and English)