|Look up evacuation or evacuate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Evacuation or Evacuate may refer to:
- Casualty evacuation (CASEVAC), patient evacuation in combat situations
- Casualty movement, the procedure for moving a casualty from its initial location to an ambulance
- Emergency evacuation, removal of persons from a dangerous place due to a disaster or impending war
- Medical evacuation (MEDEVAC), evacuating a patient by plane or helicopter or even train
Evacuation may also refer to:
- Defecation, and or urination, especially involuntarily after death
- the physical process of creating a vacuum
- Forced migration, a coerced and often violent movement of persons away from their home region
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Evacuation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.