Euterpe may refer to:
- Euterpe, similar to Utopia (fictional), suggesting perfection (which is not fictional.)
- Euterpe, one of the nine Muses in Greek mythology.
- Euterpe, an 1863 sailing ship renamed Star of India. Now a museum ship docked at San Diego.
- 27 Euterpe, an asteroid.
- Book II of Histories by Herodotus, one of the books named after the Muses.
- Euterpe (plant), a genus of Brazilian palms.
- Euterpe, a companion band used by Daevid Allen on his "Good Morning" album (1976).
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Euterpe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.