Eustace of Fauconberg
|Bishop of London|
|Elected||26 February 1221|
|Term ended||October 1228|
|Predecessor||William of Sainte-Mère-Eglise|
|Other post(s)||Prebendary of Holbourn|
|Consecration||25 April 1221|
|6th Lord High Treasurer|
4 November 1217 – 1228
|Preceded by||William of Ely|
|Succeeded by||Walter Mauclerk|
Eustace was selected as treasurer in 1217, probably on 4 November, and held the office until his death. He held the prebend of Holbourn in the diocese of London before being elected to the see of London on 26 February 1221 and consecrated on 25 April 1221.
- Fryde, et al. Handbook of British Chronology p. 103
- Greenway Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1066-1300: Volume 1, St. Paul's, London: Bishops
- Fryde, et al. Handbook of British Chronology p. 258
- "Memorials of St Paul's Cathedral" Sinclair, W. p93: London; Chapman & Hall, Ltd; 1909
- Fryde, E. B.; Greenway, D. E.; Porter, S.; Roy, I. (1996). Handbook of British Chronology (Third revised ed.). Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-56350-X.
- Greenway, Diana E. (1968). "Bishops". Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1066-1300. Vol. 1, St. Paul's, London. Institute of Historical Research. Retrieved 29 October 2007.