European route E28
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
European route E 28 is a west-east intermediate road in the international E-road network. Beginning at the Bundesautobahn 10 (Berliner Ring) in Germany, it runs west-east for a length of 1,230 km (760 mi) to Minsk, Belarus. The section between Kaliningrad and Minsk is part of the Pan-European Corridor IX.
|West end||Berliner Ring, Germany|
|East end||Minsk, Belarus|
|International E-road network|
In the 1975-version of E-roads, the predecessor of this road was the E26 (and current E26 was called E28) going from Berlin to Gdańsk. It changed its name when it still was this short. This was not signposted, as signposting was delayed until the modified version was released, in which the road was called E28.
In the 1950-version of E-roads, signposted until after 1980, the road Berlin-Szczecin was the E74, while Szczecin-Minsk was not an E-road. 
- A6: Kołbaskowo - Szczecin
- S6 / DK 6: Szczecin - Goleniów - Koszalin - Słupsk - Gdańsk
- S7: Gdańsk - Elbląg
- S22: (Berlinka) Elbląg - Chruściel
- DK 54: Chruściel - Gronowo border crossing
- A1 / A7: Kybartai - Marijampolė
- A16: Marijampolė - Prienai - Vilnius
- A3: Vilnius - Medininkai border crossing
- "volume-1302-l-21618-English.pdf" (pdf). Retrieved 2017-06-08.
- "E28". Retrieved 2017-06-08.
- Declaration on the construction of main international traffic arteries. 1950 - 1961