This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Euromonitor International's main product is Passport, a subscription-based database of market research. Much of the information on Passport is written by Euromonitor International's analysts, although it also includes information from various other sources.
Euromonitor has done studies for the EU, and their data is cited in writings about social issues. Their demographic focus is not limited to a single age group. The company's reports and industry research are cited by media such as The New York Times and The Economist.
In 2014, the Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade (Export) was awarded to Euromonitor.
- "Chart of the Week: Coffee and tea around the world". PEWresearch.org Pew Research Center. December 20, 2013.
This map from The Economist (aggregating data on 79 countries from market-research firm Euromonitor International)
- "Sweets industry stands firm against sugar backlash - BBC News". BBC.com BBC News. February 10, 2019.
- Euromonitor's BLog on the Queen's Award referred to "Euromonitor’s Founder, Robert Senior and Executive Chairman, Trevor Fenwick." "Euromonitor Celebrates Winning the Queen's Awards for Enterprise 2014".
- "Trevor Fenwick".
- born Feb. 1954: "Trevor Fenwick, Managing Director, Euromonitor". Business Information Review. 10 (4): 23–30. 1994. doi:10.1177/0266382944235097. S2CID 220737877.
- "Trevor Fenwick".
Fenwick joined Euromonitor in 1978 and has overseen the growth of it from printed reference publisher to online information provider
- Nedda Ahmed (2015). "Resource Review: Euromonitor International's Passport".
- "2030. European Commission, DG Agriculture" (PDF). TomatoNews.
- "Euromonitor.com" (PDF). May 16, 2017.
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=%22Euromonitor+International%22
- Blecher, E.; Liber, A.; Ross, H.; Birckmayer, J. (2015). "Euromonitor data on the illicit trade in cigarettes". Tobacco Control. 24 (1): 100–1. doi:10.1136/tobaccocontrol-2013-051034. PMID 23792325. S2CID 11292791.
- J. F. Mosher; D. Johnsson (2005). "Flavored alcoholic beverages: an international marketing campaign that targets youth". Journal of Public Health Policy. 26 (3): 326–342. doi:10.1057/palgrave.jphp.3200037. PMID 16167560. S2CID 42559028.
- "Euromonitor releases report on adult incontinence in North America". Nonwovens Industry Magazine. June 27, 2018.
- "Health: Concern over young smokers". BBC.com BBC News. June 26, 2000.
- Kerry Olsen (January 20, 2020). "Inside Prada's Pop-Up Private Club". The New York Times.
- "McDonald's Plans to Add New Restaurants in Asia". The New York Times.
- Phyllida Jay (January 11, 2020). "Zegna's Indian Ambitions". The New York Times.
- Elizabeth Hotson (February 11, 2020). "Which country spends the most on its pets?". The Economist.
- Awarded April 21, 2014: "The Queen's Award Magazine". QueensAwardsMagazine. Retrieved December 8, 2014.
- "Travel Counsellors wins 2014 Queen's Award". April 22, 2014.
Research company Euromonitor International also won an award for international trade.
- Official website
- This article began as a (s)lightly enhanced version of a Vietnamese-language machine translation, with English-language sourcing, including NYTimes and BBC.