Eurofins BLC Leather Technology Centre
Eurofins | BLC Leather Technology Centre or Eurofins | BLC is a testing, auditing and consulting business that specialises in chemicals, leather, footwear and other associated products and related materials, and is based in Northamptonshire. An additional specialism is the safe use and management of chemicals in the supply chain; a concept from which Eurofins | BLC developed the ZDHC approved Chem-MAP® certification process for chemicals, chemical companies, brands and their suppliers.
|Eurofins | BLC Leather Technology Centre Ltd|
|Type||Testing Laboratory & Consulting Services to the Leather Supply Chain|
|Location||Northampton, United Kingdom|
|Address||Kings Park Road, Moulton Park|
|Elevation||125 m (410 ft)|
A significant item of note is that Eurofins | BLC is the official facilitator of the Leather Working Group (LWG) which is a significant environmental stewardship programme within the leather industry. The LWG has over 600 member companies that includes over 100 major clothing and footwear brands.
Eurofins | BLCEdit
- "About Us | Eurofins | BLC Leather Technology Centre Ltd". www.blcleathertech.com.
- "Chem-MAP® Chemical Management and Verification Systems". Chem-MAP®: ZDHC Approved System.
- "ZDHC Announces BLC Chem-MAP as ZDHC Accepted Certification Standard". www.roadmaptozero.com.
- "Leather Working Group". www.leatherworkinggroup.com.
- https://www.eurofins.com/consumer-product-testing/media-centre/news/blc-leather-technology-centre-ltd-joins-eurofins/ Eurofins