Eugene L. Balonon is an American judge. He is Judge of the Superior Court of Sacramento County, California. He has also served as Chief Deputy Director of the California State Lottery Commission, executive director of the California Gambling Control Commission and worked in the Office of Criminal Justice Planning. Balonon was appointed to the bench in Sacramento in 2005, and in December of that year he became supervising judge of the Family and Probate Court.
- California. Supreme Court; California. Courts of Appeal (2008). California official reports: official advance sheets of the Supreme Court, Courts of Appeal, and appellate departments of the Superior Court. Bancroft-Whitney. p. 713. Retrieved 16 August 2012.
- Finn; Gina L. (CON) Pratton; Samantha (CON) Morgan (1 September 2008). The American Bench 2009: Judges of the Nation. Forster-Long. ISBN 978-0-931398-58-2. Retrieved 16 August 2012.
- The World Lottery Almanac. TLF Publications. 1997. p. 25. ISBN 978-1-883567-75-0. Retrieved 16 August 2012.
- Hoover's masterlist of major U.S. companies, 2000. Hoover's Business Press. October 1999. ISBN 978-1-57311-054-9. Retrieved 16 August 2012.
- "Premium content from Sacramento Business Journal by Bob Schmidt, Correspondent". Sacramento Business Journal. 28 June 2009. Retrieved 16 August 2012.