Eswatini Bank, is a development finance institution, which doubles as a commercial bank in Eswatini. It is licensed and supervised by the Central Bank of Eswatini, the national banking regulator. As of April 2019[update] Eswatini Bank was the only indigenous commercial bank in the country, with the other three having their headquarters in neighboring South Africa.
|Founded||1965 (age 55–56)|
|Owner||Government of Eswatini|
The bank was established in 1965 by Sobhuza II, who reigned from 10 December 1899 until 21 August 1982, to finance development projects in the county. In 2014, Eswatini Bank, in collaboration with MasterCard International, began issuing credit and debit card branded with the MasterCard logo.
- Main Branch: Engungwini Building, Gwamile Street, Mbabane
- Mbabane Commercial Branch: Umlunguzi Wendlovu Building, Mbabane
- Manzini Branch: Nkoseluhlaza Street, Manzini
- Matsapha Branch: Matsapha Shopping Complex, Matsapha
- Piggs Peak Branch: Evelyn Baring Avenue, Piggs Peak
- Nhlangano Branch: 5th Street, Nhlangano
- Siteki Branch: Jacaranda Avenue, Siteki
- Matata Branch: Matata Shopping Complex, Matata
- Simunye Branch: Simunye Shopping Complex, Simunye
- Siphofaneni Branch: Nokuphila Shopping Complex, Siphofaneni
- Gables Branch: The Gables Shopping Complex, Ezulwini Valley.
- Central Bank of Eswatini (14 June 2020). "List of Authorized Commercial Banks in Eswatini". Mbabane: Central Bank of Eswatini. Retrieved 14 June 2020.
- Forbes Africa (1 April 2019). "The Kingdom of Eswatini – Africa's Newest Country – Eswatini Bank" (PDF S. 16). Johannesburg: ABN Publishing. Retrieved 14 June 2020.
- Eswatini Bank (1 March 2019). "Eswatini Bank: Branch Contact Details". Mbabane: Eswatini Bank. Retrieved 14 June 2020.
- Eswatini Bank (1 March 2019). "Eswatini Bank: About Eswatini Bank". Mbabane: Eswatini Bank. Retrieved 14 June 2020.
- Press Release (2014). "SwaziBank to issue MasterCard debit cards and expand MasterCard acceptance network". Mastercard.com. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
|This Eswatini-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|