Esporte Clube de Patos
|Full name||Esporte Clube de Patos|
|Founded||July 7, 1952|
|Ground||Estádio José Cavalcanti, Patos, Paraíba state, Brazil|
|Head Coach||Marcos Nascimento|
The club was founded on July 7, 1952 by former athletes from the defunct local club Botafogo de Patos. The founders were fans of Pernambuco football, thus the club adopted a similar name to Sport Club do Recife, and adopted the same colors and team kits as Clube Náutico Capibaribe's. Esporte won the Campeonato Paraibano second division in 2005, 2013, 2015 and 2018.
- Campeonato Paraibano Second Level:
- Winners (4): 2005, 2013, 2015 and 2018
- "A História do Esporte Clube de Patos". Archived from the original on December 24, 2018. Retrieved April 18, 2019.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "Titulos do Esporte Clube de Patos". Archived from the original on December 24, 2018. Retrieved April 18, 2019.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- "Esporte de Patos perde da Perilima, mas garante tetracampeonato da 2ª divisão do Paraibano" (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. November 18, 2018.
- "CNEF – Cadastro Nacional de Estádios de Futebol" (PDF) (in Portuguese). Confederação Brasileira de Futebol. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 14, 2009. Retrieved April 10, 2011.
Official website (in Portuguese)