|Look up espionage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Espionage|
Espionage is the obtaining of information considered secret or confidential without the permission of the holder of the information.
Espionage may also refer to:
- Espionage (film), a 1937 American film
- Espionage (TV series), a British television show
- Espionage (production team), a Norwegian music production team
- Espionage (album), an album by rap group Steady Mobb'n
- Espionage (band), a band from the 1980's
- "Espionage", a song by Green Day from Shenanigans
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Espionage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.