Esperanza del corazón
Esperanza del corazón (English title: Hoping Heart) is a Spanish-language Mexican telenovela produced by Luis de Llano Macedo for Televisa in 2012. It is a merger of Aguetas de Color de Rosa and Confidente de Secundaria, produced by Luis de Llano Macedo in 1994 and 1996, respectively.
|Esperanza del corazón|
|Directed by||Rodrigo Hernández|
|Creative director||Alejandro Reidman|
|Opening theme||"Esperanza del corazón" by Bianca Marroquín|
|Ending theme||"Esperanza del corazón" by Mané de la Parra|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||145|
|Executive producer||Luis de Llano Macedo|
|Production locations||Mexico City, Mexico|
|Editor||Jorge Agustín Arango|
|Original network||Canal de las Estrellas|
|Picture format||NTSC (480i)|
|Audio format||Stereophonic sound|
|Original release||18 July 2011 –|
3 February 2012
|Followed by||Un refugio para el amor|
Bianca Marroquín, Agustín Arana and Patricio Borghetti starred as protagonists, while Lucía Méndez, Lisardo and Carmen Aub starred as antagonists. Marisol del Olmo, Thelma Madrigal and Mané de la Parra starred as stellar performances.
Canal de las Estrellas aired Esperanza del Corazón from July 18, 2011 to February 3, 2012, with Un Refugio para el Amor replacing it. Univision aired Esperanza del Corazón at 2pm central from September 6 to October 14, 2011, replacing one hour of Zacatillo, un lugar en tu corazón. It was later seen at 1pm central from October 17, 2011 to March 9, 2012, replacing Rafaela. From March 12 to March 23, 2012, Univision moved "Esperanza del Corazón" to 12pm central, due to El Talismán airing at 1pm central.
It is the story of Ángela, who supported by her daughter Lisa, struggle to move on and overcome all the adversities that life presents them. After the death of her husband Franco, Ángela suffers the abuse and batter of her mother-in-law, Lucrecia, who withdraws her support and kicks her out of the house.
However, Ángela remains enthusiastic, and she will face the difficulties with dignity and fortitude. When she married Franco, Ángela put aside her humble origins and her career as a ballet dancer in order to mingle with high-class people. In spite of this, she never lost her naturalness nor stopped fighting to keep her family together.
When Franco dies and she becomes a widow, Ángela is forced to move into a popular neighborhood, where she will live together with low-class people, some of them hopeless, to whom she will transmit the joy of life and the love for the dance. Here, she will meet Mariano, a gorgeous and handsome ecologist, who will end up captivating her. Mariano has a son, Alexis, who is the pop-star of the moment and with whom Lisa and Krista will fall in love.
We will also meet Silvestre, Lucrecia’s butler, who lives in the “La Esperanza” development with his wife, a crazy, gossipy and sensual woman named Gladis, with whom he has 3 children: Brandon, Abril and Britni. The 3 siblings love each other but are and look completely different, which will lead us to discover some obscure secrets of the past that relate them to the Dupris family.
All of these characters and their own stories will provide us of a particular magic, where the main ingredients are love, the struggle between good and evil, the fight for keeping up with principles and finding the right way to defeat the villains, always with the perfect hint of tears, laughter and music.
- Lucía Méndez as Lucrecia Dávila Viuda de Duprís
- Fernando Allende as Orlando Duarte
- Bianca Marroquín as Ángela Landa de Duprís
- Patricio Borghetti as Mariano Duarte
- Marisol del Olmo as Lorenza Duprís Dávila de Cabral
- Agustín Arana as Franco Duprís Dávila
- Lisardo as Aldo Cabral
- Juan Carlos Barreto as Silvestre Figueroa
- Alejandra Ávalos as Gladys Guzmán
- Mané de la Parra as Alexis Duarte Moreno
- Julissa as Greta Lascuraín Rivadeneyra
- Carmen Aub as Krista Cabral Duprís
- Tania Vázquez as Camila Moreno
- Bárbara Torres as Bobbie
- Laureano Brizuela as Laureano
- Alejandro Speitzer as Diego Duprís Landa
- Samadhi as Abril Figueroa Duprís
- Mariana Botas as Britney Figueroa Guzmán
- Jesús Zavala as Hugo Martínez "Wampi"
- Thelma Madrigal as Lisa Duprís Landa / Mónica
- Marco de Paula as Leonardo
- Fernanda Arozqueta as Alejandra
- Lilia Aragón as La Tocha
- Emmanuel Orenday as Brandon Figueroa Guzmán
- Gabriela Zamora as Rubí
- Karyme Hernández as Alma "Almita" Duprís Landa
- Rodrigo Llamas as El Muñe
Special guest starsEdit
- Sandra Echeverría as Herself
|2012||Best Female Antagonist||Lucia Mendez||Won|
- Disfruta la presentación de 'Esperanza del corazón'
- "Zuria Vega y Gabriel Soto protagonistas de nueva telenovela Un Refugio para el Amor". Archived from the original on 2016-08-16. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- Un Refugio Para El Amor: Estrena el 6 de febrero
- Vuelve Lucía ¡Y vuelve villana!
- El Talisman Sale Del Horario Estelar!
- Avance El Talismán Capítulo 29: Sigue la historia de El Talismán en su nuevo horario a la 1pm/12C por Univision.
- "Lista de ganadores de los Premios TVyNovelas 2012". Archived from the original on 2015-05-09. Retrieved 2012-02-27.
- Descubre a los ganadores de los 'Premios TVyNovelas 2012'