|Look up equality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equality may refer to:
Politics and SocietyEdit
- Political equality, in which all members of a society are of equal standing
- Consociationalism, in which an ethnically, religiously, or linguistically divided state functions by cooperation of each group's elites
- Egalitarianism, a trend of thought that favors equality for all people
- Equal opportunity, a stipulation that all people should be treated similarly
- Equality of outcome, in which the general conditions of people's lives are similar
- For specific groups:
- Equality Party (disambiguation), several political parties
- Social equality, in which all people within a group have the same status, a form of social justice.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Equality|
- Equal (disambiguation)
- Inequality (disambiguation)
- Equity (disambiguation)
- Liberté, égalité, fraternité (liberty, equality, fraternity), motto of the French Revolution
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Equality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.