Enviva Partners, LP is the world's largest manufacturer of wood pellets. It operates seven wood pellet plants in the southeastern United States (Mississippi, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia), and as of January 2019 is developing a new plant and port facility on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
|Master limited partnership|
|Traded as||NYSE: EVA|
Wood pellet plantsEdit
- Ahoskie, North Carolina
- Amory, Mississippi
- Cottondale, Florida
- Greenwood, South Carolina
- Hamlet, North Carolina - construction commenced in 2017
- Northampton County, North Carolina
- Sampson County, North Carolina
- Southampton County, Virginia
- Soon to be in Sumter County, Alabama
- Boraks, David. "Post-Hurricane Floods Renew Debate Over North Carolina Wood Pellet Industry". www.wfae.org. Retrieved 2019-01-10.
- "Wood pellet maker plans $200M investment in Mississippi". The Miami Herald. 2019-01-09. Retrieved 2019-01-10.
- Clabaugh, Jeff (2015-04-29). "A Bethesda company that manufactures wood pellets for clean energy has raised $200M in an IPO". Washington Business Journal. Retrieved 2019-01-10.
- "Contact Us". Enviva. Retrieved 2019-01-10.
- "Enviva Assets". Enviva. Retrieved 2019-01-10.
- "Breaking Ground at Enviva Plant Signifies New Economic Development in Richmond County". The Richmond Observer. 2017-11-13. Retrieved 2019-01-10.
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|