Entrerriense Futebol Clube
|Full name||Entrerriense Futebol Clube|
|Founded||December 12, 1925|
|Ground||Estádio Odair Gama, Três Rios, Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil|
They were founded on 12 December 1925.
The club has played at the top level of the Campeonato Carioca tournament. In the 1993 tournament they were relegated alongside their city rivals America, but the following season they won the 2nd level championship (Intermediate Division). Playing back at the Rio top level in 1995 they survived relegation on the field, but did not appear in the 1996 tournament.
Entrerriense returned to the Rio top level for 2002 following their success in both the 2001 2nd level tournament and the subsequent promotion qualifying event. However, they had a difficult season in the 2002 top level and were relegated.
They play at the Odair Gama stadium which has a capacity of 10,000.
- "ENTRERRIENSE FUTEBOL CLUBE". TIMES DO RIO - 2ª DIVISÃO PROFISSIONAIS (in Portuguese). FERJ. Archived from the original on 6 March 2012. Retrieved 18 February 2012.
- "1993 Rio State results at RSSSF". Archived from the original on 2010-05-26. Retrieved 2011-01-08.
- List of Rio 2nd level champions Archived 2011-07-15 at the Wayback Machine
- "1995 Rio State Championship results". Archived from the original on 2010-04-17. Retrieved 2011-01-08.
- "2001 Rio State 2nd level results at RSSSF". Archived from the original on 2011-08-24. Retrieved 2011-01-08.
- "2002 Rio State league results at RSSSF". Archived from the original on 2010-05-19. Retrieved 2011-01-08.