|Died||21 April 2017 (aged 92)|
Born in Parma, Medioli was one of the most well known screenwriters in Italy. He co-wrote seven films directed by Luchino Visconti (including The Damned for which he received an Oscar nomination for Best Original Screenplay) and worked with directors like Valerio Zurlini, Sergio Leone, Giuliano Montaldo, Mauro Bolognini, Alberto Lattuada, Vittorio Caprioli and Liliana Cavani.
Medioli died in his home in Orvieto at the age of 92.
- Rocco and His Brothers (1960)
- Girl with a Suitcase (1961)
- The Leopard (1963)
- Sandra (1965)
- The Damned (1969)
- Listen, Let's Make Love (1969)
- Splendori e miserie di Madame Royale (1970)
- La prima notte di quiete (1972)
- Ludwig (1973)
- Conversation Piece (1974)
- The Innocent (1976)
- The Lady of the Camellias (1981)
- Beyond the Door (1982)
- Petomaniac (1983)
- Once Upon a Time in America (1984)
- The Gold Rimmed Glasses (1987)
- "È morto Enrico Medioli, sceneggiatore di Visconti, Leone e Zurlini". La Repubblica. Retrieved 22 April 2017.