|Look up engagement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Engagement is the relationship between two people who intend to marry.
Engagement may also refer to:
- Engagement (diplomacy), public diplomacy, communication and foreign aid
- Engagement (marketing), meaningful interaction between a consumer and a brand
- Engagement (military), the use of a munition, weapon or decoy to carry out an offensive or defensive action
- Engagement (pregnancy), the movement of a baby's head into the pelvic cavity
- The Engagement (1647), an agreement between King Charles I and a faction of the Scottish Covenanters during the First English Civil War
- Engagement letter between a client and an accounting or legal firm
- Employee engagement, a measure of an employee's positive or negative emotional attachment to their job, colleagues and organization
- Social engagement, a measure of one's engagement with a community or society
- Student engagement, students' involvement, participation, and interaction with their work, learning, and school community
- Engagement (film), a South African independent film
- "The Engagement" (The Golden Girls episode)
- "The Engagement" (Seinfeld episode)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Engagement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.