Emyr Llywelyn Jones is a Welsh political activist, who was active during the 1960s and 1970s. Mudiad Adfer was established based on his philosophies, and those of Owain Owain and Professor J. R. Jones. Commonly known as Emyr Llywelyn, he is also known as Emyr Llew. He is the son of author and poet T. Llew Jones.
He is one of the founders and a contributor to the Welsh monthly publication, Y Faner Newydd.
- Eryl Crump (18 October 2015). "Tryweryn: Gwynedd bomber relives the night he tried to blow up dam". Daily Post. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- "Boddi cwm yn newid hanes". BBC. 12 February 2003. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- E. Wyn James (2005). "Painting the world green: Dafydd Iwan and the Welsh protest ballad". Folk Music Journal. Online Research @ Cardiff. ISSN 0531-9684.
- "Welsh language campaigner jailed". BBC News. 5 December 2000. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- Hywel Trewyn (10 February 2017). "On anniversary of Tryweryn bombing, the man behind blast says he's prepared to go to jail again ... over his TV licence". Daily Post. Retrieved 14 October 2018.
- "Ceredigion Authors - Jones, A - Jones, K > Jones, Emyr Llewelyn". Ceredigion County Council. Archived from the original on 2011-06-09. Retrieved 2009-01-12.
- "Emyr Llewelyn". Y Lolfa. Retrieved 14 October 2018.