Emerson station (NJ Transit)
|Owned by||New Jersey Transit|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Connections|| NJT Bus: 165|
Rockland Coaches: 11
|Parking||Yes (permit required)|
|Station code||785 (Erie Railroad)|
|Opened||March 4, 1870|
|2012||218 (average weekday)|
The station has one track and one low-level side platform. Permit parking is operated by the Borough of Emerson. Three permit parking lots area available, with 38, 20 and 44 spots, respectively.
- "List of Station Names and Numbers". Jersey City, New Jersey: Erie Railroad. May 1, 1916. Retrieved November 23, 2010.
- Backus, Kathleen S. (March 21, 1957). "Removal of Historic Buildings Excites Interest in Borough". The Bergen Evening Record. Hackensack, New Jersey. p. 5. Retrieved July 30, 2020 – via Newspapers.com.
- "QUARTERLY RIDERSHIP TRENDS ANALYSIS" (PDF). New Jersey Transit. Archived from the original (PDF) on April 19, 2013. Retrieved January 4, 2013.
- Borough of Emerson
- Red and Tan Lines / Rockland Coaches site
- Station and Station House from Google Maps Street View