|Look up emergence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Emergence is the process of complex pattern formation from more basic constituent parts.
- Emergence (novel), a 1984 science fiction book by David R. Palmer
- Emergence (C. J. Cherryh novel), a 2018 science fiction novel by C. J. Cherryh
- Emergence: The Connected Lives of Ants, Brains, Cities, and Software, a 2001 book by Steven Berlin Johnson
- Emergence: Labeled Autistic, a 1986 book by Temple Grandin
- Emergence, a science fiction book by Ray Hammond
- Emergence, a hentai manga by ShindoL