Embassy of the Netherlands, London
|Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in London|
|Location||South Kensington, London|
|Address||38 Hyde Park Gate, London, SW7 5DP|
The embassy is currently situated in a red brick mansion block at Hyde Park Gate, which it has occupied since 1953. It was reported in 2013 that the embassy was planning to move to a new building in Nine Elms. In 2019 the site at Nine Elms was sold by the Dutch government, with no embassy built.
- The Dutch Embassy in London, United Kingdom, Kingdom of the Netherlands. Retrieved on 24 June 2014.
- "The London Diplomatic List" (PDF). Gov.uk. 2013. Archived from the original (PDF) on 11 December 2013. Retrieved on 15 December 2013.
- "Dutch embassy in London for sale – C&W advises". www.cushmanwakefield.co.uk. Retrieved 21 July 2018.
- Dutch Embassy coming to Nine Elms, Nine Elms, 2013. Retrieved on 6 December 2013.
- "Dominvs Group acquires Dutch embassy site". Morgan Pryce. 9 July 2019. Retrieved 11 September 2020.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dutch Embassy, London.|
- The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in London, official website