Eluru New bus station
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Eluru New bus station (or Eluru NBS) is a bus station located in Eluru city of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is owned by Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation. This is one of the major bus stations in the state, with services to all the cities and towns and to other states like Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Telangana. It is one of the few stations equipped with 5G Internet service. The station is also equipped with a bus depot for storage and maintenance of buses.
Departure Block of Eluru New Bus station
|Location||Eluru, Andhra Pradesh|
|Structure type||standard (On ground)|
Now bus station expansion works are going under process while the city is said to run city buses from 2017 as the second phase of launching city buses in Andhra Pradesh cities.. Bus station developments works are under progress. CMR Group of companies s going to construct a Multiplex Theater with Shopping Complex in RTC Bus station.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bus stations in Eluru.|
- "Infrastructure of APSRTC".
- "RTC buses go off the road". The Hindu. Special Correspondent. 14 August 2013. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2 June 2019.CS1 maint: others (link)
- "Bus commute to be more comfortable this summer". The Hindu. Special Correspondent. 23 January 2015. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2 June 2019.CS1 maint: others (link)
- "5G Wi-Fi service launched". The Hindu. Special Correspondent. 6 August 2015. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2 June 2019.CS1 maint: others (link)
- "WI-FI HOTSPOTs COMMISSIONED LOCATIONs" (PDF).[permanent dead link]
- "Depot Name". APSRTC. Retrieved 15 March 2016.
- INDIA, THE HANS (25 May 2016). "35 crore spent on development works in 2 years in Eluru: Mayor". www.thehansindia.com. Retrieved 2 June 2019.
- "CMR to develop five-starhotel, convention centre". The Hindu. Special Correspondent. 13 January 2016. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2 June 2019.CS1 maint: others (link)