Ellery Queen and the Murder Ring
Ellery Queen and the Murder Ring is a 1941 American mystery film directed by James P. Hogan and written by Eric Taylor and Gertrude Purcell. It is based on the 1931 novel The Dutch Shoe Mystery by Ellery Queen. The film stars Ralph Bellamy, Margaret Lindsay, Charley Grapewin, Mona Barrie, Paul Hurst and James Burke, George Zucco and Blanche Yurka. The film was released on November 18, 1941, by Columbia Pictures.
|Ellery Queen and the Murder Ring|
|Directed by||James P. Hogan|
|Produced by||Larry Darmour|
|Screenplay by||Eric Taylor|
|Based on||The Dutch Shoe Mystery|
by Ellery Queen
|Music by||Lee Zahler|
|Cinematography||James S. Brown Jr.|
|Edited by||Dwight Caldwell|
Larry Darmour Productions
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
This article needs a plot summary. (February 2020)
- Ralph Bellamy as Ellery Queen
- Margaret Lindsay as Nikki Porter
- Charley Grapewin as Inspector Queen
- Mona Barrie as Marian Tracy
- Paul Hurst as Page
- James Burke as Sergeant Velie
- George Zucco as Dr. Edwin L. Jannery
- Blanche Yurka as Mrs. Augusta Stack
- Tom Dugan as Lou Thomas
- Leon Ames as John Stack
- Jean Fenwick as Alice Stack
- Olin Howland as Dr. Williams
- Dennis Moore as Dr. Dunn
- Charlotte Wynters as Miss Fox
- Pierre Watkin as Crothers
- "Ellery Queen and the Murder Ring (1941) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2020-02-09.
- Hal Erickson. "Ellery Queen and the Murder Ring (1941) - James Hogan". AllMovie. Retrieved 2020-02-09.
- "Ellery Queen and the Murder Ring". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2020-02-09.