Elizabeth Drayson is Lorna Close Fellow in Spanish at Murray Edwards College, University of Cambridge. She is a specialist in medieval and early modern Spanish literature and cultural history. She produced the first translation and edition of Juan Ruiz's Libro de buen amor to appear in England.
- The Book of Good Love, Juan Ruiz, Archpriest of Hita, new English translation and critical introduction, notes and bibliography, Everyman Paperbacks, (London: Orion, 1999).
- The King and the Whore: King Roderick and La Cava, The New Middle Ages series (New York and Basingstoke: Palgrave MacMillan, 2007). Shortlisted for the La Corónica book prize 2008.
- The Lead Books of Granada, Early Modern History: Society and Culture series (New York and Basingstoke: Palgrave MacMillan, 2013).
- The Moor's Last Stand. Profile, 2017.
- "Dr Elizabeth Drayson | Murray Edwards College - University of Cambridge". Murrayedwards.cam.ac.uk. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- "Dr Elizabeth Drayson | Peterhouse Cambridge". Pet.cam.ac.uk. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- "Dr Elizabeth Drayson | Faculty of Modern and Medieval Languages". Mml.cam.ac.uk. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- "Project MUSE - The Lead Books of Granada by Elizabeth Drayson (review)". Muse.jhu.edu. doi:10.1353/cat.2016.0060. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- "The Lead Books of Granada | E. Drayson | Palgrave Macmillan". Palgrave.com. Retrieved 9 May 2017.
- "The Moor's Last Stand". Profile Books. 20 April 2017. Retrieved 9 May 2017.