Eleven Hundred Springs
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Eleven Hundred Springs is a country music band from Dallas Texas.
Eleven Hundred Springs was founded by Matt Hillyer (lead vocalist, guitar, primary songwriter), Steven Berg (bass), and Richie Vasquez (drums), in 1998. Prior to forming Eleven Hundred Springs, Matt and Steven had played together in 3 previous bands, most notably the Dallas rockabilly band Lone Star Trio. The band's early days included a lengthy Monday night residency at Adair's in Deep Ellum Dallas TX. It was during this time that the band's first album, "Welcome To Eleven Hundred Springs" was recorded, as well as "Live At Adair's".
Over the years, the band has had several lineup changes, with key band member Jordan Hendrix joining the group in 2006. A list of former band members can be seen below.
The current lineup has been in place since October 2016. The band continues to perform, record, and release original music.
- Matt Hillyer - Lead guitar, lead vocals
- Steven Berg - Upright and electric bass, backing vocals
- Jordan Hendrix- Fiddle
- Chad Rueffer- Lead guitar, backing vocals, some lead vocals
- Ray Austin- Steel Guitar, dobro
- Christian Dorn- Percussion
Former Band membersEdit
- DRUMS - Richie Vasquez, Bruce Alford, Mark Reznicek (currently with The Toadies), Brian Ferguson, Arjuna Contreras (currently with Reverend Horton Heat)
- GUITAR - Chris Claridy (currently with Cody Jinks)
- FIDDLE - Jason Garner
- STEEL GUITAR - Aaron Wynne, Danny Crelin, Burton Lee
- Here 'Tis (State Fair Records, 2020)
- The Finer Things in Life (Eleven Hundred Springs, 2018)
- Midway (Eleven Hundred Springs, 2012)
- Eight the Hard Way (Smith Music, 2011)
- This Crazy Life (Smith Music, 2010)
- Country Jam (Palo Duro Records, 2008)
- Bandwagon (Palo Duro Records, 2004)
- Texas Unplugged, Vol 1 (Palo Duro Records, 2004)
- Broken Dreams, EP (Last Beat Records, 2003)
- Waylon Jennings, The Red River Tribute Compilation (Omaha, 2003)
- Straighter Line (13 Recordings, 2001)
- No Stranger to the Blues (13 Recordings, 2000)
- Live at Adair's Saloon (13 Recordings, 1999)
- Welcome to Eleven Hundred Springs (13 Recordings, 1998)