Electoral district of Mulgoa
New South Wales—Legislative Assembly
Location within Sydney
|State||New South Wales|
|Dates current||1988–1991, 1999–present|
|Area||272.66 km2 (105.3 sq mi)|
Mulgoa includes the suburbs of Abbotsbury, Austral, Badgerys Creek, Cecil Hills, Cecil Park, Eastern Creek, Elizabeth Hills, Erskine Park, Glenmore Park, Horsley Park, Kemps Creek, Luddenham, Middleton Grange, Mount Vernon, Mulgoa, Orchard Hills, Regentville, St Clair, Wallacia and West Hoxton.
Mulgoa was originally created 1988, but was abolished in 1991, when it was largely replaced by Badgerys Creek. It was recreated in 1999, largely replacing Badgerys Creek.
Members for MulgoaEdit
|First incarnation (1988–1991)|
|Tony Aquilina ||Labor||1988–1991|
|Second incarnation (1999–present)|
|Diane Beamer ||Labor||1999–2011|
|Tanya Davies ||Liberal||2011–present|
|Sustainable Australia||Jessie Bijok||1,829||3.56||+3.56|
|Total formal votes||51,375||95.87||+0.10|
- "Mulgoa". New South Wales Electoral Commission. Retrieved 23 November 2019.
- "Mr Anthony Saviour Aquilina (1950-2003)". Former Members of the Parliament of New South Wales. Retrieved 27 April 2019.
- "The Hon. Diane Beamer (1960- )". Former Members of the Parliament of New South Wales. Retrieved 5 May 2019.
- "Mrs Tanya Davies, MP". Members of the Parliament of New South Wales. Retrieved 4 April 2019.
- "Mulgoa: First Preference Votes". 2019 NSW election results. NSW Electoral Commission. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- "Mulgoa: Distribution of Preferences". 2019 NSW election results. NSW Electoral Commission. Retrieved 22 September 2019.