EeStairs is a designer and manufacturer of staircases and balustrades and inventor of the patented 1m2 staircase. EeStairs has offices in the UK, Europe and the USA. Its headquarters are located in the Netherlands.
Founded in 2000 as a construction company, EeStairs was originally named Cluistra RVS. In the subsequent years the company specialized in staircase design and manufacturing and was renamed EeStairs. The founders of EeStairs are Dick Cluistra and Cornelis van Vlastuin
Since the year 2000 EeStairs organized a 'Staircase of the year' competition in The Netherlands. In 2014 EeStairs organized the first international design competition. The winners were architecture students from Russia and the Czech Republic.
- "EeStairs - manufacturer profile at STYLEPARK". Stylepark.
- "EeStairs - Archello". Archello.com.
- Bart van den Dikkenberg. "EeStairs zoekt het liever hogerop". refdag.nl. Archived from the original on 2015-12-30.
- Best4U Media. "Inside Information - Cluistra RVS/Trappen.net wordt EeStairs". insideinformation.nl.
- "eDecor". edecor.co.za.
- Isa Ocampo. "Lovely Loft 8 Interior of a Renovated Factory in Belgium". Home Design Lover.
- "SCALA A CHIOCCIOLA A PIANTA QUADRATA - 1M2 ® - INTERBAU SUEDTIROL TREPPEN". Edilportale.
- "Eestairs Fit Stairway into One Square Meter". TreeHugger.
- Patent details
- "Trappen .info - De mooiste trap van het jaar". trappen.info.
- "Mooiste Trap van het Jaar 2011 in Amsterdamse villa". Architectuur.ORG.
- "Top Prizes in European Staircase Design Competition - ArchiTravel". ArchiTravel.
- Bustler. "Bustler: Two student winners in the first EeStairs Staircase Design competition". Bustler.