Edward Cadbury Professor of Theology
Edward Cadbury Professor of Theology is a senior chair in theology at the University of Birmingham. It was founded in 1940 and was named for Edward Cadbury who helped fund the setting up of the university's theological department. The chair has been held by people from a number of Christian denominations.
List of incumbentsEdit
- "Dr. H. G. Wood". The Times (55646). 11 March 1963. p. 12.
- "Personalities: Edward Cadbury (1873 - 1948)". Illuminating Faith. University of Birmingham. Archived from the original on 26 October 2013. Retrieved 21 June 2015. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Young, Frances (1988). "The critic and the visionary". Scottish Journal of Theology. 41 (3): 297-312. doi:10.1017/S0036930600031446.
- Brock, Sebastian P. (1998). "Hedley Frederick Davis Sparks, 1908–1996" (pdf). Proceedings of the British Academy. 101: 526.
- 'DAVIES, Rev. John Gordon', Who Was Who, A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc, 1920–2016; online edn, Oxford University Press, 2014; online edn, April 2014 accessed 23 Oct 2017