Edda are poems and tales of Norse mythology. It may also refer to:
- Edda (given name), a list of people
- Edda people, a sub-group of the Igbo ethnic group in south-east Nigeria, also the ancestral home of the Edda people
- The ancestress of serfs in the Rígsþula
- Edda Award, Icelandic film and television award
- Edda Media, Norwegian media group
- 673 Edda, minor planet orbiting the Sun
- Ethylenediaminediacetic acid (EDDA), a chelating agent
- Edda. Scandinavian Journal of Literary Research
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Edda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.