|Ebbw Vale Hospital|
|Aneurin Bevan University Health Board|
|Location||Ebbw Vale, Wales, United Kingdom|
|Care system||Public NHS|
|Lists||Hospitals in Wales|
The hospital was established by the conversion of two houses (one belonging to the Ebbw Vale Steelworks manager and one belonging to the Steelworks surgeon) in 1900. It joined the National Health Service in 1948 and, following the successful development of community-based health services, closed as a public sector healthcare institution in 2005. It briefly reopened as a private hospital in April 2008, but after Ysbyty Aneurin Bevan became the main provider of healthcare in the area in October 2010, the hospital got into financial difficulties and ceased trading in May 2012.
- "Ebbw Vale Hospital, Ebbw Vale". National Archives. Retrieved 24 February 2019.
- "Ebbw Vale Walk". Ebbw Vale Community. Retrieved 24 February 2019.
- "Hospital closure 'hastened'". South Wales Argus. 2 September 2005. Retrieved 24 February 2019.
- WalesOnline. "NHS founder would be proud of £53m Ysbyty Aneurin Bevan". Wales Online. Retrieved 11 February 2019.
- "Ebbw Vale Hospital" (PDF). GVA. 1 June 2012. Retrieved 24 February 2019.