East Germany women's national basketball team
The East Germany women's national basketball team was the women's basketball side that represented East Germany in international competitions. After German reunification in 1990, the team ceased to exist and was succeeded by the present-day Germany women's national basketball team. The team won a bronze medal during the 1966 European Championship.
|FIBA zone||FIBA Europe|
|Women's World Cup|
- 1976–1988 – Did not qualify
- 1953–1964 – Did not qualify
- 1967 – 4th place
- 1971–1990 – Did not qualify
- Todor Krastev (1966). "Women Basketball European Championship 1966 Sibiu, Cluj (ROM) - 02-09.10 Winner Soviet Union". Sport Statistics. Retrieved 17 June 2015.
- Archived records of German Democratic Republic team participations