EPM Musique is a French record label that was created in 1986 by François Dacla, former president of RCA France. The label specializes in Chanson and its legacy. It is also dedicated to poetry, theatre, and children's music.
|Genre||Chanson, theater, spoken word, jazz|
|Country of origin||France|
"EPM is a French label whose interests include classic American jazz from the '30s through '50s." The label reissued earlier jazz recordings. Memphis Minnie's recordings were particularly reissued.
Most of its catalog is distributed by Universal Music Group.
- Jacques Vassal. Léo Ferré, la voix sans maître. Le Cherche Midi. 2003. P. 190. Accessed on line 18 December 2015.
- "French Labels Lags Behind In Video Market". Billboard. Vol. 92, No 40. 4 October 1980. P. 77.
- CD Review. Vol. 6, Nos 1-6. 1989. Page xlviii.
- David Dicaire. Jazz Musicians of the Early Years, to 1945. McFarland. 2003. P.16, 19,28, 56, 79. Accessed on line 18 December 2015.
- Frank Hoffmann. Encyclopedia of Recorded Sound. Routledge. 2004. P.152, 1071. Accessed on line 18 December 2015.
- "For now, the best one-CD collection is Jazz Gitan 1939-1943 (EPM Musique)". Michael Dregni. Gypsy Jazz: In Search of Django Reinhardt and the Soul of Gypsy Swing. Oxford University Press. 2008. Accessed on line 18 December 2015.
- Paul and Beth Garon. Woman with Guitar: Memphis Minnie's Blues. City Lights Books. 2014. P.328-49. Accessed on line 18 December 2015.
- Robert Wangermée. Dictionnaire de la chanson en Wallonie et à Bruxelles. Editions Mardaga. 1995. P.231.