Dylan Murcott (born August 6, 1992) is an American sports car racing driver who currently races in the Michelin Pilot Challenge. He also competed in stock car racing as a road course ringer in the NASCAR Xfinity Series; in 2018, he drove the No. 8 Chevrolet for B. J. McLeod Motorsports.
|Born||August 6, 1992|
Ancram, New York
|Achievements||2017 Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge GS champion|
|NASCAR Xfinity Series career|
|2 races run over 1 year|
|First race||2018 Rock N Roll Tequila 170 (Mid-Ohio)|
|Last race||2018 Drive for the Cure 200 (Charlotte)|
Continental Tire SportsCar ChallengeEdit
NASCAR Xfinity SeriesEdit
Murcott debuted in the Xfinity Series in 2018. He drove the No. 55 Toyota for JP Motorsports at Mid-Ohio. He started 34th, but crashed out of the race early on due to a brake failure and finished last.
He then drove the No. 8 Chevrolet for B. J. McLeod Motorsports at Charlotte. He started 33rd and finished 30th.
Motorsports career resultsEdit
(key) (Bold – Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics – Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
|NASCAR Xfinity Series results|
|B. J. McLeod Motorsports||8||Chevy||CLT
- "Dylan Murcott and Dillon Machavern give Porsche 50th IMSA Continental Tire win". August 26, 2017. Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- Allaway, Phil (August 27, 2017). "Rennsport One Wins Biscuitville Grand Prix After Controversial Contact". Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- Allaway, Phil (August 8, 2018). "Entry List: Rock 'N Roll Tequila 170". Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- Merz, Craig (August 11, 2018). "Justin Allgaier wins NASCAR Xfiinity race at Mid-Ohio". Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- Hauff, Brandon (September 24, 2018). "Entry List: Drive for the Cure 200". Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- "Dylan Murcott – 2018 NASCAR Xfinity Series Results". Racing-Reference. Retrieved March 12, 2019.
- Dylan Murcott driver statistics at Racing-Reference