Dwight Arthur Hauser
July 4, 1911
|Died||January 18, 1969 (aged 57)|
|Spouse(s)||Geraldine T. Hauser (? – January 18, 1969; his death; 4 children)|
Life and careerEdit
Academy Award-winner Hauser was born in Idaho and began his career at the Pasadena Playhouse with his closest friends, – including George Reeves (Superman (1952)), Robert Preston (The Music Man (1962)) and Dana Andrews, among other golden-era legends. He married Geraldine T. Hauser, who was dubbed the matron saint of Lake Sherwood's Teen Canteen. Dwight Hauser was the father of actor Wings Hauser, Marcia, Helena, philanthropist Erich Hauser, and grandfather of actor Cole Hauser. He was the father-in-law of Cali Hauser.
Hauser died on January 18, 1969, in Lake Sherwood, California at the age of 57.
- Disneyland (1961–1964) (TV series) (3 episodes)
- The Legend of Lobo (1962)Disney
- People and Places (1962) (TV series) (unknown episodes)
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North (1961)
- Nature's Strangest Creatures (1959) (narrative)
- Ama Girls (1958) Academy Award for Walt Disney
- Lapland (1957)
- Portugal (1957/I)
Lassie (TV Series) (writer - 4 episodes, 1962 - 1963) (teleplay - 1 episode, 1961) Weasel Warfare (1963) ... (writer) Gentle Savage (1962) ... (writer) Quick Brown Fox (1962) ... (writer) The Musher (1962) ... (writer) The Badger Game (1961) ... (teleplay)