Dwayne Broyles (born July 10, 1982) is an American former professional basketball player who has played in the Euroleague, was an All-Star in four different European leagues and won three consecutive Belgium Championships.
|Born||July 10, 1982|
|Listed height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|High school||Canton McKinley (Canton, Ohio)|
|College||James Madison (2000–2004)|
|NBA draft||2004 / Undrafted|
|Career highlights and awards|
Though Broyles was a standout player at James Madison University and an all-conference player, Broyles went undrafted by the NBA. Dwayne Broyles then started his career in the eastern European block, countries like Croatia and Latvia playing for three teams before being recognized for his good play and moving to historic Belgian Champion Club Spirou Charleroi. For the 2012–13 season, Broyles signed with Orléans Loiret Basket, but before the season started he got injured. He later made an agreement with the club to leave and get surgery on his knee. Broyles had his surgery performed by the renown Dr. James Andrews. In November 2013, he signed a two-month deal with Bnei Herzliya. On February 21, 2014 Broyles returned to Spirou Charleroi for the rest of the season. On October 31, 2016, Broyles retired from basketball.
- "Dwayne Broyles Retires Creates Agency". Eurobasket.com.
- "Pro Athletes Return to Canton to Train the Young". Canton Rep.
- "Orleans signs Dwayne Broyles". Sportando.net. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Orleans' Dwayne Broyles to miss eight weeks". Sportando.net. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Orleans part ways with Broyles, extends Chris Hill". Sportando.net. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Bnei Herzliya signs a two-month deal with Dwayne Broyles". Sportando.net. 25 November 2013. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- "Broyles returns to Charleroi" (in Dutch). sport.be. 2014-02-21. Retrieved 2014-02-21.