Dunhinda Falls is a waterfall located about 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) from Badulla town in Sri Lanka.The Dunhinda Falls is one of Sri Lanka's most beautiful waterfalls.The waterfall, which is 64 metres (210 ft) high gets its name from the smoky dew drops spray, (Dun in sinhala means mist or smoke) which surrounds the area at the foot of the waterfall. It's also known as Bridal fall as the shape of the waterfall reflect a bridal veil. The water fall is created by the river called Badulu Oya which goes through the Badulla town.    
|Location||off Badulla, Sri Lanka|
|Total height||64 metres (210 ft)|
- "Dunhinda Waterfall Sri Lanka". srilankantravelsandtours.com. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Dunhinda Fall (Gem of Uva)". srilankanwaterfalls.ne. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Dunhinda Falls". lonelyplanet.com. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Dunhinda Falls". dunhinda.com. Archived from the original on 17 December 2013. Retrieved 6 February 2014.
- "Kuda Dunhinda Ella". amazinglanka.com. Retrieved 6 February 2014.