Du Quoin station
Du Quoin is an Amtrak intercity train station in Du Quoin, Illinois, United States, on the Illini and Saluki routes. It was built in 1989 by the city of Du Quoin, with assistance from the Illinois Department of Transportation.
Du Quoin station in April 2016. The station depot is present on the left.
|Location||20 North Chestnut Street|
Du Quoin, IL 62832
|Owned by||City of Du Quoin|
|Line(s)||CN Centralia Subdivison|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Opened||August 25, 1989|
|Passengers (2014)||11,362 1%|
- Sickler, Linda (August 26, 1989). "'All Aboard!'". The Southern Illinoisan. Carbondale, Illinois. p. A3. Retrieved December 30, 2019 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2014, State of Illinois" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2014. Retrieved 24 February 2015.
- Du Quoin Station (DQN) Great American Stations (Amtrak)
- Farrar, Bud (June 30, 1971). "Fire Sweeps Old Depot at Du Quoin". The Southern Illinoisan. Carbondale, Illinois. p. 3. Retrieved January 8, 2020 – via Newspapers.com.
- Du Quoin, IL – Amtrak
- Du Quion Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- DuQuoin (DQN)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This Illinois train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|