Ciotti in 1928
|Born||19 October 1905|
|Died||17 March 1974 (aged 68)|
Rijeka, SFR Yugoslavia
|Country||Yugoslavia ( Croatia)|
The son of a teacher Giuseppe Ciotti, Italian by nationality and Albina Ciotti, née Blečić. After the turbulent years spent in Rijeka, after the First World War, the family moved to the State of Slovenes.
He was a big fan of the gym and trained in the Croatian "Sokol" sports society. He was the seventh of ten children.
He managed to get into the national team, then one of the three strongest win the world. He was one of the few of the Croats at the time. There he represented the Kingdom of Yugoslavia. He was a member of society "Sokol Sušak Rijeka".
After his sports career, he worked for the forest-wood industry: «Jugodrvo», «Transjug», «Exportdrvo». Until the end of life kept in touch with acquaintances athletes.
- "Drago Ciotti profile". Sports Reference. Archived from the original on 10 October 2016. Retrieved 31 August 2016.
- "Povijest grada Rijeke (1900 - 1925 godina)". formula1-dictionary.net. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Groblje Kozala". croinfo.net. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "ZABORAVLJENI RIJEČKI OLIMPIJAC". klub-susacana.hr. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "Chorwaccy sportowcy pod lupą". sportowahistoria.pl. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
|This biographical article related to Croatian artistic gymnastics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Yugoslav artistic gymnastics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|