Dovid Raskin was a rabbi associated with the Chabad-Lubavitch Hasidic movement. He served as chairman of the Lubavitch Youth Organization for over 50 years. He also served on the boards of a number of Chabad's central organizations.
|Died||May 10, 2011|
|Occupation||Rabbi, Chairman of Lubavitch Youth Organization|
Rabbi Raskin was born in Babruysk, Belarus in 1927. In 1955, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson appointed Raskin as to the board of directors for the newly founded Lubavitch Youth Organization. Raskin was later appointed as chairman, a position he held until his death on May 10, 2011.
Raskin was also a faculty member of the United Lubavitcher Yeshivoth and was appointed to the boards of Chabad-Lubavitch's central organization including Agudas Chasidei Chabad, Merkos L’Inyonei Chinuch, Mahane Israel (Chabad), as well as Beth Rivkah girls school.
- Zaklikowski, Dovid. "Longtime Lubavitch Youth Leader Passes Away" Chabad.org. May 17, 2011.
- Collive Reporter. "Rabbi Dovid Raskin, 84, OBM". Collive.com May 10, 2011.
- "Boruch Dayan Hoemes – Rabbi Dovid Raskin OBM". CrownHeights.info. May 10, 2011.
- Chabad Lubavitch Headquarters. "Senior Member of Chabad Leadership, 84". Lubavitch.com. May 11, 2011. Archived May 1, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
- Collive Reporter. "Torah Dedicated to R' Dovid Raskin". Collive.com November 22, 2011.
- "Reb Dovid's Sefer Torah". Lubavitch Youth Organization. lubavitchyouth.org.