Dot Hill Systems
Dot Hill Systems Corp was a manufacturer of computer storage area network arrays. Providing computer hardware and software products for small and large computer data storage systems. Dot Hill was started in 1997 in Carlsbad, California. In 2004 Dot Hill acquired Chaparral Network Storage in Longmont, Colorado. Chaparral Network Storage was started in 2000 and also manufactured storage systems. In 2010 Dot Hill start moving almost all Carlsbad operations to Longmont. Dot Hill was listed on the NASDAQ as HILL.
Dot Hill products have interfaces supporting Fibre Channel (FC), Internet small computer systems interface (iSCSI), and Serial Attached SCSI (SAS). Products include hard drives and solid-state drives (SSDs). Dot supports RAID software. Data center storage management applications run on Windows, Linux (RHEL)-(SUSE), Apple snow leopard, Oracle's Solaris, XenServer and VMware ESX servers. With host interfaces to: SSD, SAS and SATA drive technologies.
- finance.yahoo.com, Dot Hill Archived September 4, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- thefreelibrary.com, Chaparral Network Storage starts IPO
- SOCALTECH LLC, Dot Hill moves, new headquarters in Longmont, Colorado, June 16, 2010
- finance.yahoo.com, HILL, NASDAQ
- NY Times, Dot Hill Systems Corporation, HILL: Nasdaq; Technology/Computer Hardware