|Full name||Donovan Junior Wilson|
|Date of birth||14 March 1997|
|Place of birth||Bristol, England|
|2014–2015||→ Wolverhampton Wanderers (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 February 2017.
Wilson began his career at Bristol Rovers, signing a one-year deal in May 2014. However, despite appearing on the substitutes' bench in several league games, he did not make a first team appearance for the club.
He initially joined Wolves in a loan deal in November 2014 with a permanent deal having been already agreed for a reported £50,000; this was finalised once the January transfer window opened.
Although the forward did not make any first team appearances during the remainder of the 2014–15 season nor the entire 2015–16 season, the club took up their option of an additional year. He went on to play in the Football League Trophy for the club during the following campaign and made his FA Cup debut on 18 February 2017 as a substitute in a 0–2 loss to Chelsea. He scored his first senior goal on 23 August 2017 in a 2–0 League Cup victory at Premier League club Southampton.
He signed to Wolves until summer 2018 (with the option of a further year).
- "Retained List 2016-17" (PDF). English Football League. Retrieved 13 June 2017.
- "Donovan Wilson signs a pro-contract with Rovers". Bristol Rovers F.C. 27 November 2014.
- "Graham and Wilson join Wolves". Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C. 27 November 2014.
- "Wolverhampton Wanderers complete deal for promising Bristol Rovers youngster Donovan Wilson". Bristol Post. 27 November 2014.
- "Wolves land Donovan Wilson permanently". Express & Star. 7 January 2015.
- "Striker delighted to extend Wolves stay". Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C. 4 March 2016.
- "Wolves 0–2 Chelsea". BBC Sport. 18 February 2017.
- "Southampton 0–2 Wolves". BBC Sport. 23 August 2017.
- "New contracts for Wolves trio". Express & Star. 22 December 2016.
- Donovan Wilson at Soccerbase