Donetsk may refer to:
- Donetsk, Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine; a city in eastern Ukraine
- Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine; a primary subnational division of Ukraine
- Donetsk People's Republic, a breakaway rebel region in eastern Ukraine and self-declared country
- Donetsk–Krivoy Rog Soviet Republic, a former breakaway Soviet republic of the October Revolution
- Donetsk Basin (Donbass), a geographic region of eastern Ukraine and neighbouring Russia
- Donetsk, Russia, a city in Rostov Oblast, Russia
- BC Donetsk, a basketball team based in the city of Donetsk, Ukraine
- FC Shakhtar Donetsk a Ukrainian professional football club.
- Donetsk International Airport, an airport serving the city of Donetsk, Ukraine
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Donetsk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.