Donald Hugh Henry AM is Enterprise Professor of Environmentalism at the Melbourne Sustainable Society Institute, University of Melbourne.
- 1991: Global 500 Environment Award from the United Nations Environment Program in recognition of outstanding practical achievements in the protection of the environment.
- 2008: Equity Trustees Not For Profit CEO of the Year award
- 2013: United States Association of Australia Prime Minister's Environmentalist of the Year Award.
- 2018: Medal of the Order of Australia (AM) as recognition for his significant work in protecting Australia's native wildlife and the environment.
- Aston, Heath (2 July 2014). "Gore told to avoid palmer's environment circus". The Age.
- Davidson, Helen (2013-10-30). "Australian Conservation Foundation chief Don Henry to step down". the Guardian. Retrieved 2018-09-22.
- "Don Henry gets PM's environmental award". NewsComAu. Retrieved 2018-09-22.
- Smiles, Jayitri (26 January 2018). "Climate cause is second nature". Herald Sun.